Declutter, with your kids!
If you're looking to sell your home, one important step you can’t miss is decluttering.
It can be tough to let go of things but trust me, it's worth it in the end.
Plus, involving your kids in the process can make it super fun, educational and save you some time.
Here are five ways you can include your kids while decluttering your home:
1. Invite them to help sort through their own things. This is a great opportunity for them to learn how to let go of things they no longer need or use.
2. Ask for their input on what to keep and what to get rid of. Kids have a unique perspective and can often help identify items that we may have forgotten about or no longer need.
3. Encourage them to make decisions about donating items. This is a great way to teach kids about the value of giving and helping others.
4. Help them organize their things in a new way. After decluttering, kids can have fun rearranging their toys. Finding new ways to store their clothes and organize them.
5. Make it a game. Turn decluttering into a fun competition or challenge. You could even reward them with a small prize or special outing for their help
Decluttering can be a daunting task, (Trust me - I know!) but involving your kids can make it a fun and rewarding experience for everyone.